Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That was quick!

Everything I've read said to expect generally a 3 month wait for Aunt Flo to return after the 6 month dose of Lupron. It took 3 days of being finished with my add back! No idea if this is a good sign or bad, but hoping Mother Nature is trying to give me a stellar gift of hope for my birthday. It came on hardcore and quick and I thought I'd have left working vomitting by now, but I'm okay. Then again the cramping came on so fast I popped muscle relaxer from my back to help work be tolerable. Good thing I ordered mass quantities of ovulation sticks early because I have no idea what to expect at all. I'm dreading facing 2 week waits again. I was comfortable not having that constant judging every moment of your life as a sign and worrying. Knowing it's now or never I fear it'll be even more intense. Sooooo after the dirty thirty hits Saturday I'm cutting my caffeine habit and working on reducing the gluten and red meat. I've woke up every day mid sleep so hot I was nauseated so no temping this cycle for this gal. I think we'll see if I can get regulated better off the hormones first and maybe next cycle pick it back up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment