Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Do you believe in signs?

Last year I gave in with some ladies on my chat boards and did a fertility psychic reading.  After a few more pregnancy announcements (including Kim K ugh. Kanye as a dad lord help us! I just feel for Khloe and Lamar)  I decided to do an update reading since my diagnosis obviously changed my predicted date. I mean it's hard to get pregnant when you're not having a cycle!  I didn't give her any dates for what is pending, just told her I am wrapping up a hormone induced menopause.  As you all know we're basically allowed one last try until June (I go back April 2nd for my regular female visit and check up) and then we can meet with a RE to see if he feels anything is possible. Otherwise I go on birth control or hormones to suppress the endo and hope I don't need a hysterectomy asap.  Here is what the psychic sent back. 

Hi Amy,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June.  The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2014 - specific reference to the 14th and 21st.
 
Jennifer
 
Ladies on my endo board question even trying for 6 months and say if I'm comfortable to just try IVF asap while I'm still "clean" inside.  I still don't know that I'd even want to try it and risk losing that money.  Thousands of dollars that could be spent bettering the life of an orphan that may or may not even make a baby.  Or couple make multiple when already facing IUGR and from a family of very large babies.  So many risks that weigh heavy on the heart and mind.  This reading though makes me think it's a sign that it's our only shot at biologically ours babies.  But then again the old wives' tale ring test has always given me 2 boys so I guess you just have to decide what signs lead you down the right path and whether or not it's all hocus pocus.  It's still fun to dream though.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment