Sunday, December 2, 2012

Where to begin?

I have been taking the past few days trying to decide what to begin this blog requested by so many friends with.  Actually it took me 2 days to figure out how to find a template and unzip it to work for this site :P 

Anyways, I just want to say welcome!  I'm about to hit the 5 month mark of a 6 month Lupron Depot treatment cycle so just like everyday with me in person, you never know what to expect from me on here.  It could be sadness, factual, or down right bitchy, but I can guarantee you it will always be real and straight from my heart.  I will probably take this week to post a few different informative posts to define what I'm dealing with and most of all facing in the future.  Statistics suck what can I say, but there's nothing I love more than proving the odds wrong! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment